Editorial Committee Resources
Detailed committee position requirements and responsibilities and the TSMJ editorial workflow are provided within the TSMJ Committee Handbook.
The Trinity Student Medical Journal (TSMJ) is now accepting applications for positions on our 2021-22 committee. We are looking for motivated and passionate students interested in research and publishing, and are keen to gain experience and build their CVs.
- Deputy Editor (Managing Editor)
- Deputy Editor (Production Editor)
- 5 Section Editors
- Education Director
- Production Director (Print & Layout)
- Production Director (Online)
- Media Director
- Public Relations Director
- 8 Staff Writers
- 20 Peer Reviewers
If you are interested in applying:
- TCD students (with a valid TCD email) should submit an application using our application form.
- Non-TCD students should submit an application to email@example.com
Please be sure to include:
1. Your name, year and course.
2. A brief cover letter (no more than 2 pages long, stating which position—or positions—you are interested in and why)
3. Your CV
Please also include any relevant skills/a portfolio if applicable.
All applications must be sent by 15 October 2021. Applications will not be accepted after this time.
Successful applicants will be notified via email. We look forward to your applications and a year of outstanding research and publication.