Submission Deadline Extension - December 18th 2020
Submit your articles to the TSMJ and be one of the first 12 selected authors to receive 6 months of unlimited access to AMBOSS FREE!*AMBOSS is a dedicated medical learning platform for physicians to pass their USMLE Step and NBME Shelf exams. Check out more about this amazing resource at: www.amboss.com
Just a reminder: submissions can be original research, case reports, literature reviews, or prize essays. For clarifications or queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.*Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The giveaway is open only to submitting authors whose articles are selected for the TSMJ Vol. 21 issue.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Trinity Student Medical Journal (TSMJ) as final and binding as it relates to the content. The giveaway is subject to all applicable county and local laws.
- Giveaway Period: Articles submitted and selected (by peer review and editorial board) by 18/12/2020 11:59PM GMT.
- How to Enter: The submitting authors of the first 12 selected articles will be eligible for the giveaway. Articles must be original, the author’s own work, and not published elsewhere.
- Prizes: Winners will receive a single 6 month subscription to AMBOSS. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the TSMJ to use the winning names, likeness, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.